Christ AhnSahngHong Brought the Passover for Me!

Saturday, November 3, 2007

For some reason- Gods plan- there was a lot of death going on my physical family. With that, my fear for DEATH grew more and more, to the point that I didn't even want to go out because I was afraid of having an accident, believe me, I didn't want to do anything.

I prayed and prayed to God, begging him to please protect me because I didn't want to die. That's when I decided to go to church searching from an answer as to how to avoid death. It wasn't the best idea because I didn't understand a word. I use to leave the church so upset because I didn't understand and I even thought that I was not a child of God since I was not receiving 'his words'. Thats when I decided to read the Bible on my own, guess what??? I didn't understand it either. What am I going to, should I just give up? Be another in the list of those who believe that there is no solution to death? NOOOOOO!!!!!

Anyways, what I didn't know is that God was preparing the way for me to receive this precious truth.

1 Peter 2: 9 "For you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls."

Wao!!! It was so shocking when I studied the Bible, this is the Church that I was looking for. And the most amazing thing is that I read how to receive Eternal Life, how to avoid death.

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, " I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has Eternal Life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

YES!!!! ' All this time I've been save because I did receive his flesh and blood thru the Communion'. Wrong? Again? YES.

That's when I was taught that only on the Passover Jesus promised his flesh and blood.

Matthew 26:17, 26-28 ..."Where do you want us to make preparation for you to eat the Passover?". While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, " Take and eat, this is my body". Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them , saying, " Drink from it, all of you, this is my blood..."

What a wrong path I was led to. Communion is wrong, is not in the Bible. Passover is the truth and it is only once a year. Once a year? How come?

Leviticus 23: 5 " The Lord's Passover begins at twilight on the fourteenth day of the first month."

Learning all this was so important for me, only God knows how much sorrow was I going thru. This is the truth from the Bible, what else do I want. God has given me Eternal Life.

The biggest question was 'Why don't people teach or even keep the Passover if its so clear in the Bible?... It was abolished.

That is why Christ had to come again, to bring back the Passover.

Hebrews 9:28 "...and he will appear a SECOND TIME, not to bear sin, but to bring SALVATION to those who are waiting for him."

But who brought the Passover? Christ AhnSahngHoong. Who is he? Second Coming Christ.

I'm still learning but so far I believe in him because he came and brought the TRUTH AND SALVATION from the Bible, the PASSOVER.

Two thousand years ago he said, John 18:37 "Jesus answered....eveyone on the side of truth listens to me".
Since he brought the truth I guess I will listen to him.

0 comments: