Christ AhnSahngHong Dwells in ZION!!!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

There is no word to express how happy I feel ever sincce I've been studying the scriptures. Everything is amazing and is the truth because is in the Bible.

Knowing that I am in the TRUE CHURCH is even more amazing. Now a days there are so many churches and denomininations, Which one is correct? Which one is incorrect? How do I know? The whole purpose of going to Church is seeking salvation from God.

It was amazing to see that the Church of God is testified in the Bible. Let me share it with you...

Whenever I go to Church they always say 'Welcome to Zion..."
Zion? Why don't they say, 'Welcome to Church'. I had to ask. What is Zion? Let see what the Bible says...

Jeremiah 4:6 "Raise the signal to go to Zion! Flee for safety without delay! For I am bringing disaster from the north, even terrible destruction."

If God brings destruction who doesn't want to be saved? But according to this verse we have to flee to Zion for safety. But without knowing where is Zion can we go? So where is Zion?

Isaiah 33:20 "Look upon Zion, the city of our festivals; your eyes will see Jerusalem, a peaceful abode, a tent that will not be moved; its stakes will never be pulled up, nor any of its ropes broken. There the LORD will be our Mighty One. It will be like a place of broad rivers and streams. No galley with oars will ride them, no mighty ship will sail them...No one living in Zion will say, "I am ill"; and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven."

Zion= City of God's Festivals. Then what are God's Festivals?

Leviticus 23:1 "The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'These are my appointed feasts, the appointed feasts of the LORD, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies."

What are God's appointed Feasts?

  • The Sabbath
  • Passover and Unleavened Bread
  • Firstfruits
  • Feats of Weeks
  • Feast of Trumpets
  • Day of Atonement
  • Feast of Tabernacles
What? Who keeps these Feasts then? Church of God World Mission Society.

Zion is Church of God which God himself prepared for us. Micah 4:1 "In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and peoples will stream to it."

How amazing is God, he knows everything that will happen, it is not a surprise for anyone that this world will be destroy, Isaiah 66:15 "See, the LORD is coming with fire..."
But for his children God prepared a place where we can be protected, he himself rebuild ZION for us, Psalms 102:16 "For the LORD will rebuild Zion and appear in his glory."

What else can I ask for, God brought to the place where there is salvation because he appointed it to be like that, by keeping his feasts we can receive Eternal Life. In Zion we fullfil the verse in Psalms 133:3 "...It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore."

Zion, Church of God, is the place to go. How beautiful it is to be in the Church where God dwells. God's words are trustworthy, no matter what the world thinks about us, the ones who go to Zion, we will stay there, I will stay in Zion.

Christ AhnSahngHong brought back and taught us his Feasts, he established Zion. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the true Church where God Almighty wants us to be.

No wonder those in Zion are so happy, we all have Eternal Life!



8 comments:

AC1981 said...

i always wondered what zion was. now i know it is the place where God's festival are. clearly the bible testifies about that. but what is more amazing is that i know where zion is nowadays and who established it. it is the church of God and Christ Ahnsahnghong is the one who established it. wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Blossoms of Life said...

You are so right! When I heard words like "Zion, Feasts of God, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother God," I was so confused. But the second I studied through the Bible I saw that everything was there. Christ Ahnsahnghong bought back the truths in the bible. Where else was I gonna go that could show me this. Only Church of God World Mission Society. I can't wait to go back to learn more more more!

Amethyst said...

I share the joy with you!! it is so amazing that Father Ahnsahnghong came again in the flesh to rebuild Zion in these last days so that we can be saved. Lets share the joy with the people all over the world so they too will be protected in Zion and be always happy! Thank you Father and Mother!

CherubAngel said...

I had never even heard of the Feasts of God before I came to Church of God. I used to always think how blessed the disciples were 2,000 years ago for knowing Jesus Christ and being able to attend the true church.. But i had no idea that in the last days I would be allowed to come the true church with the same teachings as 2000 years ago established by seond coming Christ, Christ AhnSahngHong!

Anonymous said...

I see, I never knew about this zion. I heard of other churches w/ the name but I know for a fact they don't keep these feasts. They go on Sunday and even celebrate Halloween...crazy! If AhnSahngHong Christ established zion, and its in the bible, I would really want to learn more.

Xena said...

Continue to study! everything you learn in the Church of God is testified through the bible.
when I learned what zion was, then I understood that only true God can teach all this!
lets give thanks to the true God almighty AHNSAHNGHONG

Anonymous said...

In an age where people don't want to follow God, Church of God eagerly delivers the message of truth to all nations. This is an important truth, God is true, God is Christ Ahnsahnghong!

Seraphin of Sarah said...

It's so amazing I was reading the NLT version of the bible and it said in revelation 14 that zion was the most important place on eath. Why? becasuse true God dwells there the God that is testified in the bible our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and our heavenly Mother THe New Jerusalem