Faith is The Passover of Christ AhnSahngHong

Monday, November 5, 2007

Ever since I learned about the Passover I’ve been so happy and excited. Think about it… I have received Gods flesh and blood; I have become a true child of God.

And of course now that I know this precious truth I want everyone to know also, so of course I told my relatives about it because I want them to receive Eternal Life.

‘What? Are you crazy? You don’t have to do that, just believe and have faith and you will be saved’. These were the words of one of my aunts, she’s very religious and right away thru me some verses from the Bible.

She showed me the verse written in the book of Romans 10:9that if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”

She also showed me in the same book, Romans 5:1 “…since we have been justified by faith…”

Are you serious? Justified thru faith only and not keeping the Passover? Doubts started rising in my mind. At that moment I didn’t know what to think, she sounded so confident in what she was saying. But how come, at the Church they also showed me the Bible and I read that only thru the Passover you are saved.

Anyways, I decided to go to Church; they didn’t deny what my aunt showed me, but they asked me, ‘what do you think is Faith?’

According to that verse we are SAVED and JUSTIFIED thru faith. What about Romans 5:9? “Since we have now been JUSTIFIED by his blood…”

Justified-> By Faith
Justified->thru his blood


Then what is Faith? Christ’s blood. And how can you receive his blood? Luke 22:20 “…this cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.”

Wao! I felt so bad, I doubted Gods words. Faith means action and the action is to partake in The Passover. God taught me a lesson, James 2:17 “in the same way, faith by itself, if is not accompanied by action, is dead”. I want to keep it until the end.

Thanks to Christ AhnSanhngHong for bringing us the Passover back.

6 comments:

Short144 said...

It is true! If Christ Ahnsahnghong didn't bring the Passover back, I would go on thinking that I can go to heaven just by faith alone. Thanks to Our Father, who is God, Christ Ahnsahnghong!

CherubAngel said...

after I learned about Passover I was also excited to tell people about it ...but i was shocked at the reaction.I pretty much got the same response that it is by faith..but wow I never saw that verse that says we are justified through the Passover. Then to keep the Passover must really be to have Faith! Then we must also have Faith in the one who brought it, Christ AhnSahngHong!

Angie said...

Wow! That’s the same thing I kept hearing when I told my friends and family how only thru the Passover we can be saved. When they said, "no, God doesn't care about that. Only believe and live your life the same and God will understand," i was like, man! People are really lazy to follow what the bible says. I think it's because of convenience people choose one verse and make that the entire bible and they never listen to other 66 books of the bible.
That's why I’m so happy Father Ahnsahnghong came and taught us all the truth, if not I’d probably be in the same predicament.

Xena said...

philo se ..means LOVE
LOVE is AhnSahnHong this is so true!!!!
All my life i was a Catholic, but I never heard about the Passover, How can such an important celebration not be kept? because only the true church in the last days will be celebrating it, and only God can bring it ( Christ AhnSahngHong) lets give thank to him for ever and ever....

Anonymous said...

It is so true, the people do just what they want to do. They all say that they love and follow God, but nothing is true. That's why I love to be on Church of God, because here everyone follow what the Bible says, and that is the only way that we can show God that we love him. Thank you to Christ Ahnsahnghong for establishing the Church of God with He is own blood.

stefgee said...

Wow Christ Ahnsahnghong is true God! So many people call me crazy too but when I was able to see this amazing truth in the bible, I could not deny the new name: Christ Ahnsahnghong. I mean I think there is just so much to prove that he is true Second Coming Christ!