Father, Son, Holy Spirit AhnSahngHong

Thursday, November 8, 2007

I can't stop being amaze by everything God has been revealing to me thru the Bible studies taken in World Mission Society Church of God. All this time I've been following the men's custom or another god. I was trully fullfilling the verse in Isaiah 29: 13 " These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship of me is made up only of rules taught my men."

My heart was very very far from God but thanks be to Christ AhnSahngHong for bringing me to this wornderful light. Because of him I can have understanding and now I feel so happy and know in my heart that this is the TRUTH.

This week I studied The TRINITY, it was so amazing. Anybody you would ask, Who is Jesus Christ? Right away they would say, The Son of God. That would be my answer too.

But thru the Bible God showed me that Christ is GOD Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth.

God The Father, Jehovah, from the begining prophecied his coming to this earth in the flesh as a son. Isaiah 9:6 "For to us a Son is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

This prophecy was fulfilled by Jesus. Only Jehovah God was the Mighty God in the time of Isaiah; but according to prophecy the son will receive this title, and this Son is Jesus Christ. He is God in the flesh, Romans 9:5 "...from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen."

Jehovah God said, Isaiah 44:6 "...I am the First and I am the Last...". What about Jesus Christ, he said, Revelation 22:13 " I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Begining and the End." Can there be two first and 2 last? No way, Christ is God.

God, Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit, only the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, knows the thoughts of God. 1Corinthians 2: 11 "...in the same way no one knows the thoughts od God except the Spirit of God."

Wao! It really shocked me because all this time I thought Jehovah was The Father and Jesus the Son. What I didn't know is that for my salvation God divided 6,000 years into 3 ages and performed three different roles, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, same one GOD.

Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit that will come again in the last age to give us Eternal Life. Christ AhnSahngHong gave us Eternal Life thru the Passover, he is Second Coming Christ.

John 6:53 " Jesus said to them...whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has Eternal Life."

John6: 63 " The Spirit gives life..."
But who is The Spirit? Holy Spirit.

Jehovah God=Jesus=Holy Spirit AhnSahngHong, gave us Eternal Life!!!

0 comments: