The Power of The Passover

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Prophecies are sooo important, without understanding them it wouldn’t make sense to me why I have to keep God’s laws, truly everything written in the past is to teach us. It’s amazing; I say this because of the Passover, it has the power to protect us from absolutely everything.

3,500 years ago when God commanded the Israelites to keep the Passover they had no idea why until they saw destruction coming but nothing happening to those who kept it; and that’s because the Passover is a sign for God to recognize us as his child and save us.

Exodus 12:11-13 This is how you are to eat it: with your cloak tucked into your belt, your sandals on your feet and your staff in your hand. Eat it in haste; it is the LORD's Passover. "On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn—both men and animals—and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD. The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.

Christ came in the flesh to make this prophecy a reality. 2,000 years ago God made this sign even more powerful by not only protecting Gods children physically but also giving us Eternal Life. This is what we need as mortal beings. It’s God’s promise.

Matthew 26:17 On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?"…While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Passover was abolish during the period of the Dark Ages in AD325 by the Council of Nicaea; God who knows everything knew this was going to happened and also knew how important it is for his children to receive this sign, that’s why he came back a second time to bring us the promise of the Passover. Isn’t this amazing? It is!

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Christ Ahnsahnghong who is the Second Coming Christ gives us physical protection and Eternal Life thru the Passover, in these last days where so many unheard-of disasters are happening there’s nothing better than to keep it and receive the sign thru which God will recognize you and protect you.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? 'Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Why will God not recognize them? Because they don’t have the SIGN which is Christ blood given thru the Passover.

Only the World Mission Society Church of God keeps the Passover as Christ did.

0 comments: