The New Name of God is in Zion

Friday, October 30, 2009

Many preachers favorite verse is Romans 10, only by confessing with our mouth that Jesus is God we are saved. Is that true? God divided 6,000 years of creation in 3 different ages and for each age he gave a different name of the Savior. We are not living in the age of the son anymore, but in the age of the Holy Spirit. Then what is the name of the Holy Spirit? Where will God give us his new name?

Revelation 3:12 Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

This prophecy is not of his first coming but his second coming. Then in the Holy Spirit age there will be a new name, given only to those who receive. Where do we have to go to receive this new name?

Psalm 102:21 So the name of the LORD will be declared in Zion and his praise in Jerusalem when the peoples and the kingdoms assemble to worship the LORD.

You have to go to Zion in order to receive God’s new name that’s why not everyone knows it and continue to call out to Jesus, but the name Jesus is no longer valid in the Holy Spirit age. Why is so important the name? Does it matter? Yes! Absolutely! Thru his name we will receive salvation.

Psalm 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

The new name is Christ Ahnsahnghong. And Zion is the World Mission Society Church of God.

0 comments: