How Do We Know Christ Ahnsahnghong Is God?

Friday, October 30, 2009

How do we know he is God? Very simple, because of God’s Commands. All of God’s Commands are written in the Bible. Not only did God write the commands for us, but he himself kept them as an example for us.

John 13:15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.
Then how amazing it is to keep God’s Commands; thru them we can know God and then receive the gift of Eternal Life.

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Eternal is amazing, that’s all we need; no matter how much we could have in this physical life, without Eternal Life that’s nothing.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

God’s commands are the Sabbath, Passover and all the Feasts of God...

Ezekiel 20:20 Keep my Sabbaths holy, that they may be a sign between us. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God."

Thru the Sabbath Day we know God …

Jeremiah 31:31 "The time is coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,"

Thru the Passover we know God…

Christ Ahnsahnghong brought back the truth of Sabbath & Passover which are God’s commands, only God can teach us his will; among so many reasons this is one why we know Christ Ahnsahnghong is God.

Isaiah 2:3 Many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths."

0 comments: