Christ Ahnsahnghong Surely Is God

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ever since I learned about the Passover I’ve been so happy and excited. Think about it… I have received Gods flesh and blood; I have become a true child of God.

And of course now that I know this precious truth I want everyone to know also, so of course I told my relatives about it because I want them to receive Eternal Life.

‘What? Are you crazy? You don’t have to do that, just believe and have faith and you will be saved’. It was shown to me the verse written in the book of Romans 10:9 “that if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”

And another that goes, Romans 5:1 “…since we have been justified by faith…”

Are you serious? Justified thru faith only and not keeping the Passover? Doubts started rising in my mind. But of course at the Church of God World Mission Society they taught me thru the Bible what is Faith in God’s point of view not mens.

According to that verse we are SAVED and JUSTIFIED thru faith. What about Romans 5:9? “Since we have now been JUSTIFIED by his blood…”

Justified-> By Faith
Justified->thru his blood


Then what is Faith? Christ’s blood. And how can you receive his blood? Luke 22:20 “…this cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.”
lt so bad, I doubted Gods words. Faith means action and the action is to partake in The Passover. God taught me a lesson, James 2:17 “in the same way, faith by itself, if is not accompanied by action, is dead”. I want to keep until the end.

Thanks to Christ AhnSanhngHong for bringing us the Passover back. He has to be God because only Almighty God will give us Eternal Life and he did by bringing it back.

www.proveahnsahnghong.com

0 comments: